Saturday, February 28, 2015

An Early Template Tuesday

I'm starting something new on the blog today with a template freebie for you.  Typically I will be posting templates on Tuesdays, but since I am going to be on vacation at the happiest place on earth I thought I would share it with everyone a few days early.

Here is this week's template:

It can be downloaded here.

Here is a page I scrapped using it as well as using Ghost Host by Melidy Designs.


I hope you enjoy scrapping with the template and I cannot wait to see everyone's pages!

And if you hop over to Mousescrappers you can pick up another template freebie from me from the current Template Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded your mousescrappers template and then hopped over here and grabbed his one....can't wait to use them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great template, Becca! I hope you are having a wonderful time at the happiest place on Earth!

    ReplyDelete